Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Darth Faders Claim to Fade

Every golfer has a flaw in their swing. This flaw leads to a flaw in their shot. All flaws can be overcome. Just look at the professionals. However, flaws are habits. The more that you practice them, the more that you will use them. I personally have many flaws. One of these many include an insane fade. I have had many instructors and pros try and help me fix my swing. None of what these professionals told me really helped. That is until my uncle came in.

There are many things that have been said that can be done in order to fix a fade. The simplest way is the way that I will talk about first. The easiest way to fix a fade is to just learn to play it. Obviously you consistently fix a fade. If you have tried everything and you just cannot fix it no matter what, than you need to learn how to play it. This may seem like an easy and cheaters way of fixing a fade. You could say this, however even the pros don't fix it by changing their swing. They just learn to adjust their aim to their swing. It is by far the easiest way to fix a fade. All you have to do is to aim a little bit to the left of your target.

The second way that a fade can be fixed is through a method that I developed by myself. This probably was not invented by me. In fact, I am positive that many people use this way to fix their fade. To start, get in your normal and comfortable golf stance. Take your backswing and swing through. On your follow through you want to feel like you are trying so hard to reach something however your arms are not long enough to reach it. You have to reach out in front of you.

My Drawing and Explanation Abilities... Impressive hey?!
The third and easier than the second way to fix your fade is to take a backswing that is three fourths the amount you usually take. Along with doing this, take your backswing extremely slow. Challenge yourself and take it as slow as possible.

So if you are a person, like me that fades every single shot. I challenge you to use one of these techniques. I challenge you even harder to understand how to use the reach method. Just by using my picture. IT IS beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment