Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Prodigy: Odyssey

When it hit, a bolt of excitement conjured within me. It had been my first time using it. It performed with ease. The swift motion left me gazing. I could not take my eyes of it.  I sat there staring until the sound of a ball hopping into a cup broke my gaze. The first time I had ever used this and I was already in love. Despite the feeling I had just experienced, I decided to proceed testing a variety of different putters. No putter had the specific qualities that I had found previously in the Odyssey Versa 7. 
Image Courtesy: Odyssey

The Odyssey Versa 7 looks amazing! However, it performs well above outstanding. Phil MickelsonPatrick Reed, Henrik Stenson and Thomas Bjorn all use or have used the Versa 7 on tour. There is no question why so many PGA Professionals use this putter.
I have had this putter for almost a year, it still looks and performs as well as it did the first day I got it. I love this putter for multiple reasons. One of which is price. This putter can be bought for a fairly inexpensive price on eBay. The control that one finds is spectacular. I put a new and larger grip on the shaft to ensure that I had complete control. Another key trait that I very much like about the Odyssey Versa 7 is that the mallet is not to heavy and is completely balanced. 

I strongly recommend this putter. It is affordable and you definitely get what you pay for. Wether you are a rookie amateur or pro, this putter suits all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment