Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Oh Blogging: A Reflection



Though there are very few of you. I am aware that there are at most three. You people, are the people that read my blog. These last two quarters have gotten hard. I have had very little to write about. I did not think that writing about golf would be hard for me. However it is. It wasn't hard during the golf season because I lived and breathed golf. But now that I am not thinking about it as much I find it hard to think and come up with blogs. I think that I am going to turn to my humorous side more and just make total fun of golfers. Even though my first post ratted out those that made fun of golf.

I need some help. If you have any preferences that you would like to hear me write about please inform me. I would greatly appreciate your comments. Also tell me what you think about going to a more humorous side of golf.

The Downfalls of humor. It's rude to golfers (myself). May contain insulting images (to me, from me). Will make you laugh so hard you'll die (I won't die).

The Upfalls of writing golf humor. More cartoons (by me). Less seriousness more funniness (I still will write tips, reviews, and opinions). It'll make you laugh (don't die).

-Thanks for a great semester of blogging.

JT Harman

No comments:

Post a Comment