Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

The Off Season

Golf. The sport thats season lasts a month and a half into the school year. For golfers that live in warmer areas the season is longer. Though some may say that this is a positive thing I disagree. Within the first week I have to admit I had stopped golfing. This is a major problem. Not all of this is my fault however. The weather in Park City plays a role too. It starts to snow and the courses close. Yes, I could go down south, but that would require a five hour drive at least. They also are closed as well. Indoor ranges are expensive and take time to get too. I have developed a solution to all these problems. No more excuses for not having golfed. Though this way of golfing cannot compare in any way to the thrill you get out on the course. It helps maintain a decent swing.

Hitting A Snow Ball
Snow. The stuff that we play in. Can be shaped into many different physical objects. One of which is a ball. Snow balls can be used for many things: snow men, snowball fights, and golf balls. I have been hitting snow balls off my deck since the winter started. Though it may not be doing much it is good to get out and swing a club. After all what is swinging without hitting something!

Now there are no excuses. Except maybe one. You do not want to use your nice clubs to go chunk away at ice and rocks and christmas trees and apples and ornaments. I understand! I didn't either. The best way to find a old club for cheap is to stop by a Deseret Industry (DI) where you can find a club for under five dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment