Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Taylormade Conspiracy

It has appeared to me that I need to write a short follow up to my post entitled A Dummies Guide To Golf. This follow up is due to a comment of a fellow blogger made on the particular post. In it I explained a handful of ways that golf has and can be ruined. In one I mentioned that Foot Golf has ruined golf. However, I also stated in another blog how bias I am toward Taylormade. This is where the contradiction begins.

It began something along the lines of this. Yes, foot golf has ruined golf. Though, how can you say this when you favor Taylormade so much? This question confused me a little bit. However, as I read on I came to discover that it was the owner of Taylormade that invented the sport of foot golf. This is extremely contradictory and so now I will explain.

Image Courtesy Hooked on Golf Blog
Taylormade is still the greatest golf company that there ever was. Nike is still dirt to me and the person that convinces me that their clubs are good will be the same person that kills me. However, Taylormade is a brand, not a person. Now I must say this, the owner of Taylormade ruined golf. Forever! I will forever be upset with the sport that came out of the man who owns Taylormade. However, I still believe that the clubs are top notch and no competitors can beat them?

No comments:

Post a Comment